Sunday, July 12, 2009

Urban Decay, NYX and Too Faced - Purple Sunset

Hello all. Here are pics of the products I used for this look and the swatches. Enjoy and don't forget to press the "follow" key for my blog. Check out more video tutorials on http://www.youtube/makeupfunwithjessie.com . Thanks Again Everyone!







Products Used:


Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion


NYX Shadow Pencil in Pacific


Stil Eye Kajal in Saphire


Jemma Kidd Liquid Liner in Drama


Cargo Eyelighter


Too Faced shadow in Midnight


Urban Decay Shadow in Asphyxia


Stila Multi Effect in Black


Mac False Eyelashes (I'm not sure of the # but they are the only criss-cross lashes they have...I just trimmed them to so the longest part is on the end)


Mac Dazzleglass in Funtabulous (I wouldn't recommend the using the liner with this look, put I included in the photo below, it is a Mac Liner in Magenta)







No comments:

Post a Comment