Sunday, July 12, 2009

Urban Decay -Chocolate Caramel Sprinkle Eye

Hello Everyone! Below are the colors that I used in my YouTube at http://www.youtube/makeupfunwithjessie.com channel for what I called the "Chocolate Caramel Sprinkle" look. Thank you so much for view my blog and please click the "Follow" button. I am going to be posting information on sales and dicounts regulary so you can get the best deals on all sorts of things!


These are the products used for this look.



1. NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk on lid all the way to the brow bone
2. Urban Decay Half Baked on Lid and at the bottom of the eye.
3. Twiced Baked in the crease.
4. Urban Decay, Uzi color on brow highlight
5. Cargo Eye Lighter on the enter part of the eye near the tear duft
6. Lorac Bronzer on cheek




Thank you all so much for checkin out the blog, please sign up to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment