Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Favorite Lush Hair Products


Happy almost 4th of July weekend! These are the hair care products from Lush that are my favorite out of all of the products that I got in the "Big Hair Affair" and from the samples that the awesome store manager at Lush Boutique gave me. I am a bottle blonde so these are the things that make my hair supper silky and shiney. They are natural, vegan , they smell great and the packaging is really cool too. The bar shampoo, Ultimate Shine, is not picuted here but it is definaltley something you should try. Check out my Youtube video for the scoop.

Step 1: Moisturize with the Marilyn. You put this on when your hair is dry before you shampoo and leave it in at least 20 minutes.
Step 2: Shampoo mixing the Big with the Cynthia Sylvia Stout. Your hair will be unbelivabley clean, soft and shiney.
Step 3: Condition with the American Dream. You will need some sort of wide tooth comb in the shower to get this product all through your hair. The reason for this is that once you use the shampoo's your hair has no product buildup on it...it's clean! Your hair really should not feal all lotionany and heavy after you condition it. Don't worry it works, trust me :)

If you check out the Lush website you can see just how many products they have from skincare to haircare. I would love to be able to test all of them. Luckily there is a Lush store right next door to my job. I'm determined to get through all of them and give you my reviews. Give Lush a try and have fun!








No comments:

Post a Comment