Saturday, August 8, 2009

URBAN DECAY - FLIP SIDE & TWICED BAKED SHADOW LOOK - REQUEST

PLEASE, PLEASE SIGN IN OVER IN THE SIDEBAR AS A FOLLOWER. I HAVE BEEN PUTTING A LOT OF TIME AND ENERGY INTO MY BLOG AND I NEED FOLLOWERS :)
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Now then...This was a request I got from one of my subscribers on how to use the color Flip Side from the Urban Decay Palette. This color is very deceiving. It looks like it would be green on the palette and it actually swatches blue. You can see in the pic below. I also used it in the video where I did the Sexy Smokey Sparkle Party Eye. It can be found on this blog as well. You really have to apply it at least 3 times to get the color payoff. I will also be doing a reuest video on the Oil Slick color and how to use that. All the colors, including lip and cheek colors from the video are listed on the phot below.



BELOW: PRODUCTS USED FOR THE WHOLE LOOK





Please let me know your thoughts on this look or any opinions you have on this Urban Decay Palette or the colors used in this video. Or, maybe you use the Flip Side in a different way. Thanks again for your support and interest in my blog. I will be happy to respond to any comments or questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment