- Speak in a low voice. Not creepy low, just attractive low. Practice some vocal exercises for a few weeks and it will become habit. Listen to Scarlett Johanssen speak for an example of this kind of voice.
Wear dark, sexy, retro clothes. Not too gothic-looking, though. Think Angelina Jolie. Subtle, well-cut clothing that draws attention to you, but in a tasteful way. Stick to colors like black, maroon, and emerald green. Look for silk cocktail dresses, dark-wash, high-waisted jeans, expensive-looking, dramatic jewellery, and fishnet tights or better still seam and heel. Anything seductive.
Hang out in mysterious places. Not sketchy or scary. Just unusual. Remember that when in interesting places, one meets interesting people. Try out an obscure, artsy coffee shop, clandestine night club, or unique antique shop.
Be "one of the guys". This means means holding your own with the guys in their poker/pool/video games and occasionally winning. You'll earn respect and allure as a result. But don't lose your feminine side trying to hang out with men.
Be mysterious. Don't let everybody know what you are feeling or what's going on. The very mystery proves to be the allure of the femme fatale.
Find something unique to your femme fatale and work it. Some unusual interest, skill, accessory: anything!. Individuality contributes to that mystical allure.
Wear a signature scent. But not wimpy little fruit-foodie sprays- something oriental or woody. It will set you apart; every time somebody smells it they will remember you and your aura. Better yet, go to the Body Shop and make your own blend. Sandalwood is a good start. Add something feminine, though, to balance it out. The last thing a femme fatale wants is to smell like a man.
Do languid body postures like a panther in repose.
- Wear your hair in an extreme side part with Veronica Lake-esque waves. Wearing it in a dramatically short style is also a good choice. Stick to true, bold hair colors, like bright auburn, dark brown, or platinum blonde.
Wear pale foundation, 'cat's eye' eyeliner, and red or maroon lipstick. Avoid glitter and 'teenager' makeup at all costs.
- Make guys wonder.
- Be smart and have good manners. Being beautiful with brains adds sex appeal.
SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER.....
- Be real. It's okay to follow a few of the tips, but don't go overboard.
Have an air of charm about you. It's not enough to just be withdrawn, quiet and therefore "mysterious". Mysterious human beings are also very interesting--they might know meaningful, famous quotes; speaking sultry, and a touch of aloofness; never being direct, desperate, or obnoxiously immature; you have a brain & you're gonna need to use it now; and always be classy. Never be obnoxious to downright trashy. Mysterious people don't stand for all that fake and commercial behavior.
- Carry yourself at all times with elegance and poise; and remember every move you make from removing a glove to lighting a cigarette is capable of seducing men.
- Never concern yourself with the moral preoccupations of society: a femme fatale is amoral; like the cat.
REMEMBER COOL QUOTES:
- Kurt Cobain's trademark quote "I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."
"Nothing in life is to be feared, but rather, understood."
"When life sucks, it's your karma. When you do something about it, it's your mission."
"If it's wrong, than I don't want to be right."
"If a man knows everything about a woman, he loses interest in her."
"People in hell want ice water."
"Women marry men thinking they'll change and they don't; men marry women thinking they won't change and they do."
"I might not always like you but I'll always love you."
"Well, maybe you can save you & your lectures for a convention of people who like lectures."
"Carpe Diem. A Latin phrase for 'seize the day' (it means live like there's no tomorrow and you'll have less regrets)."
"Never reveal that you've taken a computer programming course."
Don't forget to check out the video's below to get the look to go along with your mysterious sexy alter ego. Leave me some comments on your thoughts about these ideas Do you agree, disagree or have anything that you think makes a woman a femme fatale? Who is your alter ego?